GAVIOTA 2 MEN'S MEDIUM AND WIDE
Best Stability Running Shoe
Runners who overpronate need a sturdy stability shoe for better ankle support. Unfortunately, that price for that stability can be a rigid shoe that isn't comfortable for running/walking.
The HOKA ONE ONE Gaviota 2 employs the HOKA J-Frame™ rubberized foam design to support and protect your foot without using rigid materials. This combined with the late stage meta-rocker, moderate heel bevel and flat waisted geometry makes for a comfortable, energetic stability shoe. The Gaviota 2 is built on a wider chassis for greater balance underfoot. The SUV of stability shoes!
- Tech term: HOKA ONE ONE J-Frame™
- Which means: support without rigid materials for ankles that have a tendency to roll, inside or out.
- Arch-lock wings offer midfoot stability and support
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize comfort and breathability
- Molded Ortholite sockliner offers a comfortable step in and precise fit
- Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
- J-Frame™ using rubberized foam for support, rebound, and durability
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- Model: 1099629 BWIN
- Weight: 10.6 oz. (US 9)
- Heel-toe drop: 5.0 mm
- Stability: Stable, guides the foot to prevent overpronation
- Cushion: Medium
- Terrain: Road
The Gaviota typically runs true to size and width.
"I have seen an improvement in my achilles tendonitis and a decrease in knee pain."
"Put them on for my first half-marathon and never looked back."
"Helped me continue to walk/jog with plantar fasciitis. My heel pain has significantly decreased."
"I wear them to work on concrete all day. 10,000 steps a day and my feet feel fabulous."