ICEBUG ARCUS RB9X MEN'S - FINAL SALE!
Combining the best of two worlds, comfort and traction, Arcus RB9X™ is the perfect shoe for long summer runs on gravel roads and light trails. Or maybe a quick walk if that’s what the day has to offer. The outsole is made by IceBug's most advanced rubber, RB9X™, which in combination with a unique cleat pattern gives great traction on wet stones and rocks. In addition to this Arcus is equipped with IceBug's most comfortable midsole, where a combination between lightweight and BLOOM® Foam gives great cushioning and energy return. The last has a roomy toe box and the upper a highly breathable mesh, both being desirable features on long summer days out in the sun.
This final sale model may not be returned or exchanged.
- Airy mesh upper with bluesign® 100 % recycled PET Polyester
- 20 % BLOOM® foam in midsole, made by algae from overgrown lakes
- Insock liner made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled Polyester / Ortholite Hybrid®
- Heel / Toe counters: Milspeed, 11–12 % recycled fishing nets, 45–48 % recycled polyethylene
- Midsole compound made with 20 % BLOOM® foam EVA
- 15 % recycled rubber in the outsole
- Drop: 6 mm
- Weight: 327 grams
- Usage: Running, Trailrunning
- Terrain: Mixed trail, Road
- Cushioning: Full