KAMIK FROSTYLAKE KID'S - FINAL SALE!
With HEAT-MX™ insulation and waterproof seam-sealed construction, Kamik's Frostylake winter boots are prepared for those “Brrr” temperatures. Given they’ll want to perfect their snow forts past dark, you’ll be glad to know that NiteRays reflective patches add to their visibility.
This final sale model may not be returned or exchanged.
- Seam-sealed waterproof nylon upper
- Faux fur snow collar and gusset tongue
- HEAT-MXTM sustainable thermal insulation
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Bungee lacing system with Easy-Grab Lace Lock
- NiteRays reflective technology
- Comfort footbed with felt lining
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
- LIAM synthetic rubber outsole
- Deep, self-cleaning lugs for superior traction on snow
- Height: 8.5 inches
- Weight: 1.6 lbs per pair
- Circumference (based on size 12): 11 inches
- Comfortable down to -40°F, *varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level
Danform recommends kids visit a fit specialist at one of our four Vermont locations.