KAMIK SNOWFALL WINTER BOOT KIDS
Fall in love with Snowfall, Kamik's made-in-Canada kids’ winter boots. Thanks to seam-sealed waterproof construction and 8mm Zylex® removable felt liner, you won’t have to worry about cold, damp feet stopping them from enjoying a day in nature’s wonderland.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs per pair
- Height: 9.5 inches
- Comfort rated to -40° F, *varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level
- Seam sealed waterproof nylon upper
- Adjustable snow collar
- 8 mm Zylex® removable liner (97% recycled content)
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Adjustable midfoot hook and loop strap with easy grip rubber tip
- NiteRays reflective technology
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- SNOWAVE outsole with multi-directional lugs for superior traction in the snow
Danform recommends kids visit a fit specialist at one of our four Vermont locations.