HOKA ONE ONE CHALLENGER ATR5 WOMEN'S MEDIUM AND WIDE
You'll want to wear HOKA ONE ONE's cushioned trail shoe every day.
Talk to any of the HOKA ONE ONE's Challenger ATR devotees and you'll hear a familiar refrain. I bought this because it's a cushioned terrain shoe ~ I wear it every day because it's a lightweight, comfortable shoe.
Geometrically structured for a protective, natural fit and technically lugged for traction on wet and dry uneven trails, the Challenger ATR stands up to heavy mileage. Maybe it's the Challenger ATR's good looks or maybe it's the out of the box comfort? More than likely, you'll be wearing this durable shoe 9 to 5 as often as you wear it out into the woods. Medical professionals, wait staff and teachers all love its energy returning performance.
Added bonus, it's often recommended for healing plantar fasciitis.
- Tech term: CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- Which means: a great option if you put in a lot of miles on the trail
- Dual-layer mesh balances support, durability and breathability
- Textured TPU toe reinforcement for added durability
- Internal heel counter provides support on all terrains
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Lightweight and oversized EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
- Weight: 7.7 oz (US 7)
- Heel-toe drop: 5.0 mm
- Stability: Neutral, allows the foot to adopt its natural placement
- Cushion: Medium
- Terrain: Trail
"I'm a waitress and on my feet a lot! I'm also overweight since having my son. If I wear any shoes but HOKA, my knees hurt at night after being on my feet all day."
"Ran a wicked trail 10k this weekend! Still wondering how a trail shoe can be so lightweight, responsive and max cushioned all in one! "