ICEBUG STAVRE BUGrip® GTX MEN'S BLACK/PETROLEUM - FINAL SALE!
Made for comfortable and light hikes in all kinds of weather. Easy to put on with the BOA® Fit system.
Stavre is the perfect midcut boot for light winter hikes. Carbide studded BUGrip outsole has 16 steel studs that provide reliable traction even on pure ice. The waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane keeps the slush out and the feet dry. The shaft and the supportive midsole results in a stable boot suitable for light hiking. The BOA® Fit System provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points. The wide last, Ortholite Hybrid® insock and smooth liner keep the feet happy on long active winter days.
This final sale model may not be returned or exchanged.
Our fit testers found the Icebug Stavre runs small. Most customers size up 1/2 size.
- Bluesign® PET polyester, solution dyed, 100% recycled and GRS certified upper with Protective TPU mudguard
- Removable OrthoLite® Hybrid® insole, lined with 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester, which is bluesign® certified and solution dyed
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort, Oeko-Tex 100 certified textile lining
- Lightweight EVA midsole with 20% BLOOM® Foam - TPU stabilizer
- BOA® Fit System
- Rubber outsole with BUGrip® carbide steel tip studs
- Wide last
- Walking, Hiking
Runs small. Most customers size up 1/2 size.
Please note the BUGrip® carbide studs are safe on all outdoor surfaces. We do not recommend wearing them indoors.