ICEBUG IVALO3 BUGrip® WOMEN'S BLACK
Add some ice-crushing tread to your winter activities with the Icebug Ivalo3 BUGrip®. We rely on Icebug for high-traction boots made from first-rate materials, and the Ivalo3 does not disappoint! Water-resistant Ripstop nylon and suede combine for durable protection in light snow, while the fixed carbide studs keep you confident on slippery terrain. This new version also includes 3M reflective areas for increased visibility. A classic, lightweight, easy-to-wear winter boot for dog walking, snowy off-road hiking, and icy commutes!
Customers find the Icebug Ivalo3 is lightweight, more convenient than a "Yaktrax" style cleat, and eliminates the need to "walk gingerly" on slippery surfaces. Anyone who has experienced a winter fall - that sudden slip you didn't see coming - lives with some post-traumatic stress. Those customers find Icebug to be a lifesaver, allowing them to venture out confidently without that nagging fear of falling.
Model: F13062 9A
- Gold rated (LWG) suede/bluesign® recycled PET solution dyed ripstop polyester/TPU mudguard upper
- Zipper closure
- Bluesign®, solution dyed recycled polyester fleece lining
- Bloom algae foam, Woolpower recycled wool insock
- EVA midsole with ESS stabilizer
- 20% recycled rubber outsole with BUGrip® 16 carbide studs
- Comfort range: 10° to 40° F *varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism, and activity level.
Typically runs 1/2 size small. For example, a size 8.5 should order size 9.
Please note the BUGrip® carbide studs are safe on all outdoor surfaces. We do not recommend wearing them indoors.