Oboz likes to say “it’s what’s on the inside that counts,” and we couldn’t agree more! Danform fit experts LOVE the Oboz fit because once customers put it on their feet, they just don't want to take them off. From hikers on the trail to techs at the desk, Oboz is a brand you'll wear over and over.
WHY DO OBOZ FEEL SO GOOD ON MY FEET?
Every Oboz shoe is built from research on real feet. The design begins with the last, or mold, that is the basis of each shoe. Oboz analyzed LOTS of feet to engineer a last that is universally well fitting.
Oboz shoes are made in medium and wide widths featuring a deep cupped heel and a roomy toebox to follow the anatomically-true-barefoot-in-the-sand natural flow of your footprint.
The O Fit Insole™
- Anatomically designed with a support arch and deep cushioned heel cup
- Triple density EVA for comfortable cushioning and durability
- A shot urethane under metatarsals and heels for added protection in high-strike zones
- Engineered to keep your arch in a neutral position reducing supination and pronation
- Therapeutic for Plantar Fasciitis and foot pain recovery
- Thermal insoles offer wool insulating topper and mylar heat reflecting bottom
- Equal in quality to an aftermarket orthotic. No need to purchase an additional insole if you require additional support.
- designed to cradle the foot, eliminating fatique, improving feel and performance
Granite Peak Midsole
- TPU chassis for Torsional stability provides support and protection on uneven terrain, as in hiking.
- Nylon shank for support between heel and forefoot.
- Single density-EVA midsole for balance and cushion.
Granite Peak ACT Impact Midsole
- Granite Peak + Additional Cushioning Technology for added support and rebound
Granite Peak Outsole
- Oboz signature hiking outsole supports and protects
- Rounded outsole lets your foot autocorrect on uneven terrain to protect from ankle roll
- Buffers your foot from rocks and roots underfoot
- Combination of friction, traction, rubber hardness and lug design for a balanced, high performing outsole
Granite Peak Outsole - Winterized
- Granite Peak Outsole + Winter Rubber
Vibram® Megagrip Granite Peak Outsole
- Granite Peak construction + Vibram® for longer backpacking/hiking on aggressive terrain
- Lightweight Oboz midsole for everyday wear. EVA midsole and nylon shank support.
- Versatile, supportive, durable outsole
- Repels moisture while letting sweat escape
- Breathable membrane
- Micropores small enough for vapor to exit while not allowing water in
- Every inner bootie is tested
- DWR- Durable Water Repellent; reapply seasonally
3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- 400 and 200 gram weights