HOKA ONE ONE ARAHI 3 MEN'S MEDIUM AND WIDE
Light, fast, sleek and stable running shoe.
With every iteration, the HOKA ONE ONE ARAHI 3 rewrites the history of the support shoe. Boasting the seemingly contradictory attributes of maximum cushion with minimum weight, the Arahi 3 delivers a refined midsole and improved heel rocker. With the help of the HOKA ONE ONE® J-Frame™, the Arahi 3 supports your foot by guiding it through its natural gait cycle without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. This stability shoe also includes a lightweight upper made from breathable mesh. With enhanced midfoot lockdown, a lightweight upper and soft midsole, the Arahi 3 delivers a nimble and supportive ride.
- Tech term: controls pronation and supination
- Which means: works well if you have wobbly ankles
Model: 1104097 (Medium), 110498 (Wide)
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize breathability and a comfortable fit
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Firmer EVA J-Frame™ for lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- A bit more stability than the Clifton 6
- Works well for anyone with wobbly ankles
- Weight: 9.6 oz (for US 9)
- Heel toe drop: 5.5 mm
- Stability: guides foot to prevent overpronation
- Cushion: minimal cushion for a connected feel
Typically runs true to size.
"I have problems with my toes (arthritis) and this shoe is the BEST shoe ever. It fits perfect, holds my foot as it needs to be and while walking it moves perfectly as needed."
"After a few runs in the Arahi 3 my discomfort spots were greatly relieved. Moreover my joints felt good the next day after longer runs."