HOKA ONE ONE ARAHI 3 WOMEN'S MEDIUM AND WIDE - FINAL SALE!
A stable and lightweight women's running shoe
With every iteration, the HOKA ONE ONE ARAHI 3 rewrites the history of the support shoe. Boasting the seemingly contradictory attributes of maximum cushion with minimum weight, the Arahi 3 delivers a refined midsole and improved heel rocker. With the help of the HOKA ONE ONE® J-Frame™, the Arahi 3 supports your foot by guiding it through its natural gait cycle without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. This stability shoe also includes a lightweight upper made from breathable mesh. With enhanced midfoot lockdown, a lightweight upper and soft midsole, the Arahi 3 delivers a nimble and supportive ride.
- Tech term: controls pronation and supination
- Which means: works well if you have wobbly ankles
Model: 1104099 (Medium), 1104100 (Wide)
This FINAL SALE item may not be returned or exchanged.
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize breathability and a comfortable fit
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Firmer EVA J-Frame™ for lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- A bit more stability than the Clifton 6
- Works well for anyone with wobbly ankles
- Weight: 8.0 oz (for US 7)
- Heel toe drop: 5.5 mm
- Stability: guides foot to prevent overpronation
- Cushion: minimal cushion for a connected feel
Typically runs true to size to 1/2 size large.
"I have been running and walking in stability shoes for 20+ years. This is the fist pair that I can actually feel it correcting my pronation by the way they are designed. Additionally, they are the most lightweight and comfortable running shoes I have ever worn."
"I have horrible knee pain anytime I try and exercise and these are the only shoes that don’t cause knee pain. I also like to wear them for my 12-hour shifts as a nurse."
I wear the Bondi's for work as a nurse, but purchased these for leisure/gym. They are very stable, firm, supportive shoe.
Customers with the following conditions recommend the HOKA ONE ONE Arahi 3: shin splints, plantar fasciitis, Morton's toe, foot surgery