BAFFIN SHACKLETON BLACK - FINAL SALE!
The Baffin Shackleton Boots are engineered for the most extreme arctic conditions. Rated for temperatures down to -148° F (-100° C), they feature a multi-layer inner boot system including double layer B-Tek insulation and a double aluminum insole with waffle comb footbed. The outer shell consists of waterproof leather with a lower rubber guard and cinchable nylon snow collar. Large D-Rings and a lace drawcord allow a quick and precise fit.
This final sale model can not be returned or exchanged.
Sold Online Only! This model is not currently available in our stores.
Model: POLA-M006 BK1
- Waterproof leather upper
- Multi D-Ring lacing for fastening
- Waterproof nylon snow collar
- Liner: Removable, multi-layer inner boot system featuring double B-Tek insulation,a double aluminum insole and a waffle-comb foot-bed
- Base: Arctic Rubber Shell, EVA Midsole, Polar Rubber Outsole
- Temperature Rating: -100°C/-148°F