HOKA ONE ONE BONDI 6 WOMEN'S MEDIUM AND WIDE
The absolute best-running shoe for injury prevention, rehabilitation and distance running.
The HOKA ONE ONE Bondi 6 is the most effective shoe for runners and walkers recovering from injury, prone to injury or frequently clocking long distances. The shock absorbing features that make the Bondi 6 a favorite of marathon runners also make it an ideal choice for anyone returning to activity or for older athletes who want to keep lower their risk of injury. Lightweight and breathable, the HOKA Bondi 6 is an extra piece of insurance when staying active is your priority.
- Tech term: Full EVA midsole and meta-rocker technology for a balanced ride.
- Which means: All the cushion you need for maximum protection
Model: 1019270 MIDP
- Open, engineered mesh construction to optimize breathability and comfort
- Lycra comfort frame heel section for comfortable support
- Internal heel counter to provide a locked-in fit and support
- Refined early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Full-length compression molded EVA midsole
- Redesigned rubber outsole reduces weight while optimizing durability
- Beveled heel designed for a smooth transition and increased durability
- Weight: 8.6 oz (US 7)
- Heel-toe drop: 4.00mm
- Stability: Neutral, allows the foot to adopt its natural placement
- Cushion: Maximum cushion for a pillow-soft feel
- Terrain: Road
"Typically runs true to size."
"Best walking shoe for wide feet with bunions!"
"Gift for myself …I'm an RN and I need them like air!!!"
"The cushion on the metatarsal/ball of foot where I experience the most pain was alleviated immediately. I can now realize the potential of running some marathons."
Customers with the following conditions recommend the HOKA ONE ONE Bondi 6: flat feet, high arches, arthritis, bunions, hallux rigidus, frozen toe, Morton's toe, knee and hip replacement, knee/hip surgery, plantar fasciitis