BROOKS CASCADIA 16 MEN'S
Save 0% Save %
Original price $130.00 - Original price $130.00
$130.00 - $130.00
Current price $130.00
Take on any trail in the Cascadia 16 - the trail shoe built for runners who want to explore any path, while still feeling protected and stable on ever-changing terrain.
A smoother, lighter version of Brooks' iconic trail shoe.
Model: 110376 038
- Weight: 10.5 oz
- Support: Neutral
- Mountain Trail Running
New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction
Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection on the trail.
Brooks' new DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the Cascadia 16 cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- DNA LOFT v2 midsole is super soft yet durable.
- Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness.
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly so nothing weighs you down.
Typically runs true to size.