HOKA ONE ONE CAVU 2 WOMEN'S - FINAL SALE!
A lightweight running shoe that does double duty at the gym.
Light and responsive, the HOKA ONE ONE Cavu 2 is HOKA's answer for the athlete who wants a versatile running shoe that will also shine in the gym. Its seamless design paired with a breathable mesh upper makes for a breezy feel underfoot, fast and fluid. While the Cavu doesn't have the same high cushioning of the Bondi or Clifton models, it is snappy enough for a HIIT workout and stylish enough to be your favorite street shoe.
- Tech term: PROFLY™ midsole for cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Which means: a lightweight, energetic shoe for all of your workouts
This Final Sale model can not be returned or exchanged.
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh offers a comfortable fit and optimal breathability
- Thin lycra comfort-fit bootie underneath the engineered mesh provides a seamless layer next to the foot
- Embroidered HOKA ONE ONE® logo
- PROFLY™ midsole for a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- X-shape design and siping provides traction and flexpoints
- Weight: 5.8 oz (US 7)
- Heel-toe drop: 5.0 mm
- Stability: Neutral, allows the foot to adopt its natural placement
- Cushion: Minimal cushion for a connected feel
- Terrain: Road
Typically runs true to size to slightly large
"I used them for some speed workouts due to the weight and they're just amazing."
"With these the (shin) cramps have gone away and you can really feel the support under your arch."