HOKA ONE ONE CLIFTON 5 WOMEN'S MEDIUM AND WIDE - FINAL SALE
Supportive Women's Shoe from HOKA ONE ONE.
This item is a FINAL SALE and is not returnable.
Enjoy savings on the discontinued HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 5. A little less cushioned than the Bondi model for the active runner/walker who wants the balance of additional support and a lightweight sneaker.
The Clifton's additional support allows dual utility. Customers who are training for a marathon request this model as do walkers getting back on their feet after a bout with shin splints or Achilles tendonitis. Its roomy toe box makes it easy to wear; if you have wide feet, this shoe is made in widths to accommodate a 2E foot.
- Tech term: Active Foot Frame midsole geometry
- Which means: designed for a neutral foot, not one that tends to pronate or tilt inward or outward
Model: 1093756 MBRB
- Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink into the shoe to provide integrated stability that adapts to a wide range of feet and running styles.
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker geometry creates a unique fulcrum effect that encourages a smoother transition from heel strike through toe-off.
- Full-length, compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Weight: 7.8 oz (US7)
- Heel-toe drop: 5 mm
- Stability: Neutral, allows the foot to adopt its natural placement
- Cushion: Medium
- Terrain: Road