HOKA ONE ONE CLIFTON 6 MEN'S MEDIUM AND WIDE
The sweet spot between a cushioned running shoe and your optimal speed.
The HOKA Clifton 6 falls in the mid-range of HOKA ONE ONE's cushioned construction. It feels soft, runs light and protects your joints from wear and tear. The Clifton 6 is not as highly cushioned as the Bondi; it has a thinner sole and more modest cushioning giving you a little less protection and bit more agility. That said, HOKA shoes are all designed with support in mind. Recovering athletes, seniors, service workers, avid run/walkers ~ anyone who needs shock-absorbing protection from their footwear is an ideal candidate for the Clifton 6.
- Tech term: Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Which means: When the shoe lands, it propels you forward
Model: 1102872 GOBS (Medium), 1102876 GOBS (Wide)
- Embroidery reinforcement reduces layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel gives a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Weight: 9 oz. (US 9)
- Heel-toe drop: 5.0 mm
- Stability: Neutral, allows the foot to adopt its natural placement
- Cushion: Light
- Terrain: Road
Typically runs true to size.
"Best Clifton so far. They were amazing right out of the box."
"The solid and soft ride inspires confidence, and after a run, fast or slow, my feet and legs feel no aches or pains. I'm definitely impressed."
"I have Morton's neuroma and my toes don't go numb even after 10 miles, which hasn't been the case in over a decade."