DANSKO PACE WOMEN'S
Move forward at your own Pace with Dansko's newest walking shoe. Engineered for comfort and performance, the Pace features a comfortable and supportive footbed with Dansko Natural Arch Plus technology, incorporating the Dansko Natural Arch technology for added arch support, a shock absorbing heel cushion, and a propel forepart to give you everything you need throughout your walk. Textile linings are treated with Aegis Microbe Shield for odor control, while mesh uppers are treated with 3M Scotchgard protector for stain resistance. The Pace also features a lightweight cushioned EVA midsole and a lightweight rubber outsole for long lasting wear.
Model: 4205-050517 (blue mesh), 4205-249369 (light grey mesh)
- Recycled textile linings treated with Aegis® Microbe Shield odor control
- Recycled mesh uppers treated with 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance
- Dri-lex® recycled textile socklining for moisture management and Aegis® Microbe Shield odor control
- Dansko Natural Arch Plus™ technology for added arch support and heel stability
- Energy return EVA footbed with heel shock absorption pad and propel forepart
- Fully contoured strobel construction for flexibility
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole
- Lightweight rubber outsole for long lasting wear
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
Deidre and Haley tried on the Dansko Pace to share their fit test thoughts! Both agreed it was a great walking shoe - though not meant for running. Its "squishy heel" had lots of spring to propel you forward as well as a solid footbed to support your foot. Sounds like the perfect pair for a spring tuneup!
Runs true to size, accommodates an average to wider foot with good arch support.