DARN TOUGH HER SPUR
A soggy rainforest is a beautiful place, but the Her Spur hiking socks will ensure your feet will never feel like one. Merino Wool keeps them desert dry, while silky, light cushion adds miles to any journey from one climate to the next. Cozy soft for everyday wear too!
Model: 1969 Taupe
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from the skin. Fast drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of the foot. Our most versatile construction.
Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
52% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex