DARN TOUGH QUEEN BEE MICRO CREW LIGHTWEIGHT HIKING WOMEN'S
Buzz-worthy comfort and functionality that’s backed by Darn Tough's Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee. Be queen bee on the trail with a pair of lightweight hiking socks, knit with wicking Merino Wool, and featuring a ribbed cuff and under-foot cushioning to limit stings from nature’s own fine-gauge needles.
Model: 1988 B BERRY, 1988 VAPOR
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and a unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Cushion: Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
- Height: The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 51% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 4% Lycra® Spandex