DR. MARTENS 8053 SLIP RESISTANT OXFORD GAUCHO
Dr. Marten's classic 5-eye shoe: re-engineered for day-long shifts. The slip-resistant 8053 offers comfort, durability and attitude in spades. Superior cushioning gives feet optimum support while enhanced slip-resistance keeps you grounded — from work to downtime. The shoes are constructed from a classic DM's leather and welted in place with our signature yellow stitching.
- With sharp, defined edges that dissipate fluids on impact, this unique GRIP-TRAX sole offers superior traction on slippery surfaces
- All the EN 20347 lines have a fuel resistant outsole
- The materials used here allow moisture and air to pass through, enabling feet to breathe
- Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
Typically runs true to size.
- Dr. Martens come in whole sizes only. If you are a half size, we recommend going down to the nearest size.
- Our customers note that Dr. Martens are very stiff at first but they break in with wear!