DR. MARTENS SLIP RESISTANT OXFORD BLACK
Work. Play. Repeat. This is iconic 1461 style, with all the classic Dr. Martens DNA. But it's been re-engineered for workers doing 8-hour shifts on their feet, with extra cushioning and an innovative slip-resistant GripTrax™ tread.
3 UK = 5 US Women
4 UK = 6 US Women
5 UK = 7 US Women
6 UK = 8 US Women
7 UK = 9 US Women/8 US Men
8 UK = 10 US Women/9 US Men
9 UK = 11 US Women/10 US Men
10 UK = 12 US Women/11 US Men
11 UK = 12 US Men
12 UK = 13 US Men
- Original 1461 design, with heritage Docs DNA like yellow welt stitching, 3 eyes and a grooved air-cushioned soles
- Dr. Marten's iconic air-cushioned sole, re-engineered with an enhanced grip for next-level slip resistance: PVC fused with the central rubber pods of GRIP-TRAX™, a unique outsole lug formation
- Serves up enhanced ergonomic comfort via breathable, moisture-wicking SoftWair™ sock liners, with strategically placed memory foam pods
- Thoughtful, anti-fatigue design, with extra flex and less weight
- Padded collar and tongue
- Made with industrial, water-resistant leather — spill-resistant, and easily wiped clean
Typically runs true to size.
- Dr. Martens come in whole sizes only. If you are a half size, we recommend going down to the nearest size.
- Our customers note that Dr. Martens are very stiff at first but they break in with wear!