FITFLOP VITAMIN FF E01 KNIT SPORT SNEAKER WOMEN'S - FINAL SALE!
This Vitamin, a sleek superlight sports sneaker, will help you move more and feel great. Biomechanically engineered for exercise and casual running, but equally good for upping your everyday activity – from speedwalking to work or cycling round town. A stretchy, breathable, pull-on knit upper gives extra support at the sides and arch. On Fitflop's new Neodynamic™ midsole: light high-rebound cushioning with a springy central carbon plate that propels you forward and smooths out movement. Flexible yet stable, superbly supportive. These are movement-motivating magic.
As part of Fitflop's e01 project to create more sustainable footwear, this version, while not 100% sustainable, features a percentage of recycled/reprocessed materials and simplified uppers:
- Recycled PET polyester in knit upper (75%), heel/tongue webbing (100%), laces (50%)
- Insole foam – 30% reprocessed foam
- Midsole – 10% tea stalks
- Outsole – 10% reprocessed rubber
All from suppliers certified by the GRS (Global Recycle Standard)
This final sale model may not be returned or exchanged.
- Nylon-mix knit upper
- Microfibre (toe only), Antibacterial mesh footbed
- Pull-on (with lace) closure
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Neodynamic technology