HOKA ONE ONE ANACAPA LOW GTX WOMEN'S - FINAL SALE!
A sustainably crafted day-hiker designed for weekend adventures, the Anacapa Low GTX is a low-profile take on the Anacapa Mid. Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh and laces. This innovative style applies signature HOKA extended-heel geometry designed for a smooth ride on the trails.
This final sale model may not be returned or exchanged.
Model: 1119373 GWEL
- Best For: Hiking
- Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather
- Recycled polyester materials in collar, mesh and laces
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile
- Extended heel
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber with 5mm lugs
- PFC-Free water repellency treatment
- Quick lace hook
- Gusseted tongue
- Molded PU sockliner derived from 50% soybean oil
- Compression-molded foam midsole
- Late stage Meta-Rocker
- Weight: 12.00 oz
- Heel-to-toe drop: 6.00 mm
- Volume: 498.00 cm³
- Spring measurement: 34x29 mm
- Stability: Neutral
- Cushion: Balanced
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
Typically runs true to size.