HOKA ONE ONE ANACAPA MID GTX MEN'S - FINAL SALE!
A sustainably crafted day-hiker designed for weekend adventures, the Anacapa Mid GTX is a gateway to the great outdoors. Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh and laces. Equipped with Hoka's Achilles-cradling pull tab and grounded in a 50% soy-based sockliner, this waterproof hiker is outfitted with GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile to keep feet dry and comfortable in wet conditions. An innovative style that applies HOKA extended-heel geometry trail tested over 1,300 miles, the Anacapa Mid GTX utilizes a Vibram® Megagrip outsole for superior traction in uneven terrain.
This final sale model may not be returned or exchanged.
Model: 1122018 CHMS
- Best For: Hiking
- Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Recycled polyester materials in collar, mesh and laces
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile
- Extended heel
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber with 5mm lugs
- PFC-Free water repellency treatment
- Quick lace hook
- Gusseted tongue
- Molded PU sockliner derived from 50% soybean oil
- Compression-molded foam midsole
- Late stage Meta-Rocker
- Weight: 16.00 oz
- Heel-To-Toe Drop: 6.00 mm
- Volume: 640.00 cm³
- Spring Measurement: 37x32 mm
- Stability: Neutral
- Cushion: Balanced
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
Typically runs true to size.