HOKA ONE ONE CHALLENGER LOW GORE-TEX WOMEN'S MEDIUM AND WIDE
Designed for the city and the trails, the Hoka One One Challenger Low GORE-TEX features a waterproof Nubuck leather and a GORE-TEX waterproof bootie for a clean look. Featuring an all-terrain outsole with 4mm sticky rubber lugs, this shoe has a soft, cushioned ride. Run, hike or wear the Challenger Low GORE-TEX when you’re out and about for a smooth ride that can do it all.
Model: 1106518 MBHT and 1106520 MBHT (Wide)
- Weight: 12.4 oz
- Heel-toe Drop: 5.0 mm
- Stability: neutral
- Cushion: moderate
- Waterproof Nubuck leather upper and GORE-TEX waterproof bootie provide a premium and complete barrier from a variety of weather
- Molded eye-row offers additional support and strength to ensure a secure lockdown
- Stitched midfoot "seatbelt" provides additional midfoot lockdown
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Lightweight and oversized EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
Typically runs true to size.