HOKA ONE ONE RINCON 2 WOMEN'S - FINAL SALE!
Inspired by the smooth waves of the world-famous Rincon surf spot, this shoe is easily a best-inclass contender. The Rincon 2 packs amazing cushioning into an extremely lightweight shoe for an ultra-soft, effortlessly weightless feel. Virtually disappearing on the foot, the Rincon 2 utilizes a revamped upper, moving from single-layer mesh to refined, engineered mesh. Fined tuned for specific wear zones, engineered mesh is breathable across the forefoot and secure along the midfoot. Delivering a stripped-back profile, the Rincon 2 provides a speedy boost that’s ready for training sessions or race day. Simply put, it’s fast.
This Final Sale model may not be returned or exchanged.
Model: 1110515 CBAI
- Engineered sandwich mesh upper offers lightweight breathability
- Slim tongue package reduces weight
- Midsole has an accentuated heel pull tab for easy entry
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Revised early-stage Meta-Rocker outsole allows for a quick acceleration
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Weight: 7.2 oz
- Heel-toe drop: 5.0 mm
- Stability: Neutral, allows the foot to adopt its natural placement
- Cushion: Medium
- Terrain: Road Running