ICEBUG ADAK MICHELIN WIC WOOLPOWER MEN'S
Adak is a true winter adventure boot, with timeless Scandinavian design. High shaft in felted wool and Oily Nubuck leather. The BUGdri® membrane keeps the feet dry and the Primaloft® Bio insulation keeps them warm. The Terry fleece lining adds further warmth and in combination with the wide last the comfort level is very high. Full lacing enables fine tuning the fit as preferences may vary depending on the activity. The shaft and the supportive midsole results in a stable boot suitable for long walks in all kinds of winter weather. The unstudded Michelin Wic rubber keeps its excellent traction properties also in in low temperatures and makes winter walks enjoyable.
Please note the Adak has a winter grip base but is not studded as the Bugrip models are.
- Woolpower® recylced merino wool felt and Gold rated (LWG) DriTan® oily Nubuck leather upper
- 100g/sqm Primaloft® Bio insulation, in vamp and toe Primaloft® Bio 400g/sqm
- BUGdri® membrane made from 50% recycled GRS certified PET Polyester
- Bluesign®, solution dyed Terry Fleece lining
- BLOOM® foam EVA insock lined with Woolpower®
recycled merino wool felt
- EVA midsole with 20 % BLOOM® foam
- Michelin Wic rubber outsole with FiberLite base
(reducing 20 % rubber use)
- Wide comfort fit last with roomy toebox
Typically runs true to size.
Please note the BUGrip® carbide studs are safe on all outdoor surfaces. We do not recommend wearing them indoors.