ICEBUG HOVA BUGrip® MEN'S
A weather proof insulated chelsea with great BUGrip studded traction! Icebug's Hova has a BUGdri® membrane that keeps your feet dry on those slushy days. It is easy to pull on with a long zipper on the medial side. The 200 gram Primaloft® Bio insulation keeps the feet cozy and warm. The midsole stability and roll have excellent walking properties. Outsole with BUGrip® technology, whose 17 dynamic carbide tip steel studs provide traction on both ice and wet asphalt. The perfect boot for recreational walks in the park or forest.
- Warm Primaloft® Bio insulation
- BUGdri membrane
- BUGrip outsole with 17 dynamic steel studsDriTan® oily nubuck leather.
- DriTan® oily nubuck leather.
- Midsole compound made from 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
- Milspeed inner heel and toe reinforcements made of 60% recycled plastic. 11-12% is recycled nylon fishing nets.
- Insock made in Ortholite® Hybrid® lined with 100% recycled GRS certified PET Polyester, bluesign® certified and solution dyed mesh.
- Outsole with 20% recycled rubber.
Typically runs true to size with room to spare for thicker socks.
Please note the BUGrip® carbide studs are safe on all outdoor surfaces. We do not recommend wearing them indoors.