ICEBUG HOVA BUGrip® WOMEN'S - FINAL SALE!
A weather proof insulated chelsea with great BUGrip studded traction! Icebug's Hova has a BUGdri® membrane that keeps your feet dry on those slushy days. It is easy to pull on with a long zipper on the medial side. The 200 gram Primaloft® Bio insulation keeps the feet cozy and warm. The midsole stability and roll have excellent walking properties. Outsole with BUGrip® technology, whose 17 dynamic carbide tip steel studs provide traction on both ice and wet asphalt. The perfect boot for recreational walks in the park or forest.
This final sale model may not be returned or exchanged.
Our fit testers found the Icebug Hova typically runs true to size on the wider side with room to spare for thicker socks.
Model: H41014 9A
- Warm Primaloft® Bio insulation
- BUGdri membrane
- BUGrip outsole with 17 dynamic steel studsDriTan® oily nubuck leather.
- DriTan® oily nubuck leather.
- Midsole compound made from 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
- Milspeed inner heel and toe reinforcements made of 60% recycled plastic. 11-12% is recycled nylon fishing nets.
- Insock made in Ortholite® Hybrid® lined with 100% recycled GRS certified PET Polyester, bluesign® certified and solution dyed mesh.
- Outsole with 20% recycled rubber.
Typically runs true to size with room to spare for thicker socks.
Please note the BUGrip® carbide studs are safe on all outdoor surfaces. We do not recommend wearing them indoors.