ICEBUG NIRAK2 BUGrip® WOMEN'S
The Icebug Nirak is a sporty shoe for those never-ending winter walks. Studded, durable, water repellent and with outstanding comfort – simple as that.
Light as a sneaker, warm as a winter boot and with a level of traction that only Icebug can deliver. Nirak is designed for being versatile, targeting activities from dog walking to playing with the kids on that first snowy day. The toned down bluesign® Polyester textile upper is durable and easy to maintain and it has reflective trim for added visibility on dark winter walks. The fleece lining is warm and comfy, and together with the medium last and toe rocker it means great fit and walking capacity. Stable midsole with just the right amount of support. Studded BUGrip outsole provides reliable traction in all winter conditions.
Model: F13093 9A
- Water resistant upper - Upper RipStop textile is made of bluesign®, solution dyed and 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester textile
- Shaft height and fleece lining for winter use
- Midsole EVA contains 20% BLOOM® foam, which is made from algae from overgrown lakes
- The Milspeed inner heel and toe reinforcements are made of 60% recycled plastic, out of which 11-12% are recycled nylon fishing nets
- BUGrip® outsole with 13 dynamic steel studs - The BUGrip® outsole contains 20% recycled rubber
- Weight: 350 g
- Last: Wide
- Usage: Walking, Hiking / Mixed trail, Off trail