ICEBUG STAVRE BUGrip® GTX MEN'S BLACK
Stavre is the perfect midcut boot for light winter hikes. Carbide studded BUGrip outsole has 16 steel studs that provide reliable traction even on pure ice. The waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane keeps the slush out and the feet dry. The shaft and the supportive midsole results in a stable boot suitable for light hiking. The BOA® Fit System provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points. The wide last, Ortholite Hybrid® insock and smooth liner keep the feet happy on long active winter days.
Our fit testers found the Icebug Stavre runs small. Most customers size up 1/2 size.
- Bluesign® upper, solution dyed and 100% GRS certified PET polyester. Protective TPU mudguard
- Studded BUGrip® outsole with 16 dynamic studs
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane
- BOA® Fit System
- Removable Ortholite® Hybrid insole lined with solution dyed and bluesign® certified textile made from 100% recycled PET Polyester textile
- Lightweight EVA midsole with 20% BLOOM® foam, TPU heel stabilizer
- 20 % recycled rubber outsole
- Weight: 0.8kg
Runs small. Most customers size up 1/2 size.
Please note the BUGrip® carbide studs are safe on all outdoor surfaces. We do not recommend wearing them indoors.