ICEBUG SUND BUGRIP WOMEN'S BLACK
Sund is a lightweight, warm and sporty studded winter walking boot. The high shaft is made of felted wool and Ripstop textile, durable and water repellent. The soft fleece lining and recycled polyester insulation mean a warm foot climate, also on chilly days. With a long medial zipper it’s easy getting in and out, a gusset at the same time prevents slush getting into the boot. A wide comfortable last and a midsole with great walking properties. Carbide studded BUGrip® outsole gives confidence on ice and snow but walks completely civilized on pavement and other surfaces. The perfect winter boot for women looking for function and style.
- RipStop textile upper made from 100% recycled GRS certified PET Polyester, bluesign® and solution dyed. Shaft in Woolpower® recycled merino wool felt. ProtecPU mudguard.
- 100 % recycled PET Polyester non-woven insulation in whole boot.
- 100 % recycled GRS certified PET Polyester fleece lining, bluesign® certified and solution dyed.
- BLOOM® foam EVA insock lined with Woolpower® recycled merino wool felt.
- BLOOM® foam EVA midsole.
- Rubber outsole with 20% recycled content and BUGrip® carbide steel tip studs.
- Last: Wide comfort fit last with roomy toebox.
Typically runs true to size.
Our fit tester is an 8.5 who sometimes wears a size 9 and she selected the size 8.5.