IRISH SETTER ELK TRACKER 860 BROWN
Some hunters go farther than others, for those men, there is the Irish Setter Elk Tracker insulated hunting boot. Elk Tracker features Cushion Comfort Tongue Technology which minimizes pressure from the shin to the top of the boot's tongue. With its double EE width, it can accommodate a technical winter sock for ultimate warmth while sitting still for hours. The Elk Tracker breaks in fast and fits great from the get-go. This boot features Irish Setter's ScentBan, which is a silver-ion technology that is embedded in their leathers, lining, and footbeds to kill odor-causing bacteria. With sturdy cleats that grab hold on any terrain, this big-time woods performer makes even seasoned hunters its #1 fan.
This model has 1000 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation. For a little less insulation in the same great boot, the Elk Tracker 882 has 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation.
Sold Online Only! This model is not currently available in our stores.
- Height: 12 inches
- 2 lbs 8 oz per boot
- Waterproof Gore-Tex® full-grain leather uppers
- Steel shank
- 1000g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation
- Irish Setter's exclusive Scentban™ scent control
- Removable comfort cork EVA midsole with memory foam
- Bulls-Eye® Air Bob aggressive outsole
- Heel molded counter
- Available in medium and extra wide
- -100° to 20° F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
Typically runs true to size.
EE width to accommodate a heavier winter sock.