IRISH SETTER ELK TRACKER 882 BROWN
The Irish Setter Elk Tracker 882 is a classic, waterproof, insulated men's hunting boot. Sturdy and durable, this is a great choice for hunters who are on the move, or who hunker down in tree stands. The boot is 12 inches tall, and its lacing system allows for adjustable circumference, excellent ankle support, and comfort. The footbed is made from Comfort Cork EVA and Memory Foam and is treated with ScentBan Odor Inhibitor, which kills the bacteria that causes odors. The Irish Setter Elk Tracker is designed for comfort and performance, and they won't let you down or hurt your feet, no matter how long you stay out on the trail.
This model has 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation. For even more warmth for the coldest of days, the Elk Tracker 860 has 1000 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation.
- Height: 12 inches
- 2 lbs per boot
- Waterproof Gore-Tex® full-grain leather uppers
- Goodyear leather welt construction and steel shank
- 600g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation
- Irish Setter's exclusive Scentban™ scent control
- Removable comfort cork EVA midsole with memory foam
- Bulls-Eye® Air Bob aggressive outsole
- Heel molded counter
- Available in medium and extra wide
- -40° to 40° F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
Typically runs true to size.
EE width to accommodate a heavier winter sock.