IRISH SETTER RUTMASTER 4884 MOSSY OAK
The warmest model in Irish Setter's iconic rubber hunting boot series, the Rutmaster 4884 yields 1200 grams of PrimaLoft® warmth to match up to the coldest, wettest winter days. Your trek to the tree stand will be stable thanks to the mud claw self-cleaning outsole and stealth - keeping you under the radar with scent-free technology. Irish Setter's groundbreaking ExoFlex Fit System separates this brand from the other insulated hunting boots. The ExoFlex technology allows the boot to expand to accommodate the back of your foot. Once your foot is in the boot, it contracts for a lock-tight, high-performance fit that provides toe spring and agility in every stride. Fully waterproof, these boots are built to perform.
Sold Online Only! This model is not currently available in our stores.
- 17 inches
- 5 lbs 4 oz per pair
- Waterproof vulcanized rubber-3.5mm Neoprene
- ExoFlex Fit System
- Scentban™ rubber construction
- Removable polyurethane footbed
- Injected nylon shank
- Mud claw RPM II self-cleaning outsole
- Aggressive lug pattern for stability and traction in tough terrain
- -100° - 20° F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism, and activity level.
- 1200g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco insulation
Typically runs true to size