IRISH SETTER TRAIL PHANTOM 2850 REALTREE XTRA
The Irish Setter Trail Phantom 2850 is a favorite with cold-weather hunters. Featuring 600 grams of insulation, a cushiony EVA midsole, and a double EE width, this cold weather crusher is built for ultimate warmth and comfort while sitting still for hours. The Trail Phantom is fully waterproof and includes ScentBan technology to keep you stealth while looking for that elusive buck!
- 9 inches
- 3.7 lbs per boot
- Polyurethane coated, waterproof leather
- Realtree Xtra Camouflage
- ScentBan to mask odors
- Shadow Trek rubber outsole for varied winter terrain
- EVA midsole for underfoot cushioning
- Arma Tec™ toe protection for added durability
- Non-metallic shank for durability
- -40° to 30° F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- 600 g Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- 100% UltraDry waterproofing system
Typically runs true to size. EE width to accommodate a wider foot or heavier winter sock.