KAMIK GREENBAY 4 MEN'S BLACK
Defend your feet against the snowiest of conditions with Kamik’s Greenbay 4 winter boots for men. Say yes to taking the kids out for a play in the deep snow or sledding on slushy terrain. You’ll know your feet will stay dry and on the ground, thanks to the lightweight and waterproof RubberHe bottoms.
Model: GREENBAY 4
- Waterproof 600 denier nylon upper
- Adjustable snow collar with bungee lace lock
- 8 mm Thermal Guard removable liner (100% recycled content)
- Moisture wicking lining
- Adjustable midfoot hook and loop strap
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- PRIME outsole flexible in all temperatures for a better grip in snow
- NET WEIGHT: 4.1 lbs per pair
- HEIGHT: 14.25 inches
- Made in USA with domestic and imported materials
- Comfortable down to -40°F
- Vegan friendly
Typically runs true to size. Some customers feel this model runs a full size small.