KAMIK HANNAH ZIP WINTER BOOT
Put on a pair of Hannah Zip winter boots and you’ll be out the door in a flash. Made of vegan materials with seam-sealed waterproof construction, they’re also great for a quick change for the commute home from work. Either way, you’ll love the feel of the cushiony footbed.
Model: NK2255 BLK
- Waterproof DriDefense membrane nylon upper
- Faux fur snow collar and inside zipper
- Fixed foam insulation
- Moisture-wicking brushed nylon lining
- Removable, EVA footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Odor-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- INGROUND lightweight synthetic rubber outsole
- Flexible tread design for superior stability in the cold
- Height: 9.25 inches
- Weight: 1.6 lbs per pair
- Circumference (based on size 7): 11 ¼ inches
- Comfortable down to -22°F, *varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level
Typically runs true to size. Some customers found this style runs small.