KAMIK ICELAND MEN'S BLACK
Whether you’re snowmobiling, ice fishing, or hanging at the cabin, Kamik's ultra-warm Iceland men’s winter boots are designed for outdoor play. These boots are made with 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation and seam-sealed waterproof construction—two features guaranteed to keep your feet warm and dry. You’ll love the look and durability of the waterproof genuine leather and the cushiony feel of the footbed.
- Seam-sealed waterproof PU coated leather upper with padded collar and tongue
- 200g of 200B 3MTM ThinsulateTM insulation
- Moisture wicking lining
- Removable comfort EVA insole with natural and non-toxic odor-eliminating Cleansport NXTTM treatment
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
- DEFENDER 2 outsole offers heightened weather stability and traction. Channels easily disperse snow, mud and water.
- NET WEIGHT: 3.3 lbs per pair
- HEIGHT: 9.25 inches
- Comfortable down to -40° F