KAMIK ICELAND F WOMEN'S CHARCOAL
Iceland F is designed for maximizing life in sub-zero temperatures. Thanks to its moisture-wicking faux shearling lining and 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, these women’s classic winter boots are rated for -40˚C. Genuine leather combined with seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps your feet dry all day long.
- Seam-sealed waterproof PU coated leather upper with padded collar and tongue
- 200g of 200B 3MTM ThinsulateTM insulation
- Moisture wicking faux shearling lining
- Removable EVA footbed with odor-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXTTM
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
- DEFENDER 2 outsole offers heightened weather stability and traction. Channels easily disperse snow, mud and water.
- NET WEIGHT: 2.7 lbs per pair
- HEIGHT: 8.5 inches
- Comfortable down to -40° F