KAMIK PENNY 3 KID'S
Like a shiny penny, Kamik's Penny 3 kids' insulated boots will catch their eye. These vegan kids' boots are warm down to -40°F, protective and made in USA or Canada. Their lightweight RubberHe bottoms mean your kid can play outside all day with dry feet. Their easy-grab lace lock is a bonus for quick hot-chocolate breaks inside.
- Waterproof quilted nylon upper
- Adjustable faux fur snow collar and Easy-Grab Lace Lock
- Foam and fleece insulation
- Moisture-wicking fleece lining
- Adjustable midfoot hook and loop strap
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- Proprietary technology offers superior traction and flexibility
- ICEWAVE outsole with multi-directional treads for stability in snowy conditions
- Comfortable down to -40°F, *varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level
- Height: 9.5 inches
- Weight: 1.55 lbs per pair
- Circumference (based on size 12): 12 inches
Danform recommends kids visit a fit specialist at one of our four Vermont locations.