KAMIK PRAIRIE WINTER BOOT KIDS' - FINAL SALE!
Protective enough for winters on the plains, Kamik's Prairie winter boots boast a distinctly urban look. Featuring Kamik’s DriDefense waterproof membranes, these kids’ snow boots are guaranteed to keep socks dry for any winter adventures.
This final sale model may not be returned or exchanged.
- Waterproof DriDefense membrane nylon upper
- Faux fur snow collar and gusset tongue
- HEAT-MXTM sustainable thermal insulation with foam insulation
- Moisture-wicking boa lining
- Bungee lacing system with Easy-Grab Lace Lock
- NiteRays reflective technology
- Removable boa-lined EVA footbed
- SNOWTRAIL synthetic rubber sole and midsole
- High abrasion resistance and flexibility in snowy conditions
- Height: 9.5 inches
- Weight: 1.6 lbs per pair
- Circumference (based on size 12): 10 7 ⁄ 16 inches
- Comfortable down to -40°F, *varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level
Danform recommends kids visit a fit specialist at one of our four Vermont locations.