KAMIK PRAIRIE WINTER BOOT KID'S
Protective enough for winters on the plains, Kamik's Prairie winter boots boast a distinctly urban look. Featuring Kamik’s DriDefense waterproof membranes, these kids’ snow boots are guaranteed to keep socks dry for any winter adventures.
- Waterproof DriDefense membrane nylon upper
- Faux fur snow collar and gusset tongue
- HEAT-MXTM sustainable thermal insulation with foam insulation
- Moisture-wicking boa lining
- Bungee lacing system with Easy-Grab Lace Lock
- NiteRays reflective technology
- Removable boa-lined EVA footbed
- SNOWTRAIL synthetic rubber sole and midsole
- High abrasion resistance and flexibility in snowy conditions
- Height: 9.5 inches
- Weight: 1.6 lbs per pair
- Circumference (based on size 12): 10 7 ⁄ 16 inches
- Comfortable down to -40°F, *varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level
Danform recommends kids visit a fit specialist at one of our four Vermont locations.