KAMIK SNOWFALL P WINTER BOOT KIDS - FINAL SALE!
Fall in love with Snowfall, Kamik's made-in-Canada kids’ winter boots. Thanks to seam-sealed waterproof construction and and 8mm Zylex® removable felt liner, you won’t have to worry about cold, damp feet stopping them from enjoying a day in nature’s wonderland.
This final sale model may not be returned or exchanged.
- Seam-sealed waterproof nylon upper
- Adjustable snow collar with Pull n' Lock technology
- 8 mm Zylex® removable liner (97% recycled content)
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Adjustable midfoot hook and loop strap with easy grip rubber tip
- NiteRays reflective technology
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- SNOWAVE outsole with multi-directional lugs for superior traction in the snow
- NET WEIGHT : 1.5 lbs per pair
- HEIGHT: 9.5 in.
- Made in USA with foreign and Canadian components
- Comfortable down to -40°F, *varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level
Danform recommends kids visit a fit specialist at one of our four Vermont locations.