KAMIK SNOWFALL P WINTER BOOT KIDS' - FINAL SALE!
Fall in love with Snowfall, Kamik's made-in-Canada kids’ winter boots. Thanks to seam-sealed waterproof construction and and 8mm Zylex® removable felt liner, you won’t have to worry about cold, damp feet stopping them from enjoying a day in nature’s wonderland.
This final sale model may not be returned or exchanged.
- Seam-sealed waterproof nylon upper
- Adjustable snow collar and Pull n' Lock technology
- 8 mm Zylex® removable liner (97% recycled content)
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Adjustable midfoot hook and loop strap with easy-grip rubber tip
- NiteRays reflective technology
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- Proprietary technology offers superior traction and flexibility
- SNOWAVE lightweight synthetic RubberHe outsole
- Multi-directional lugs for superior traction in the snow
- Comfortable down to -40°F, *varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level
- Height:9.5 inches
- Weight: 1.5 lbs per pair
- Circumference (based on size 12): 12 inches