KAMIK SNOWGYPSY 4 KIDS' - FINAL SALE!
Kamik's Snowgypsy 4 kids' winter boots are made in USA or Canada for cold, snowy winters. These insulated boots feature lightweight RubberHe bottoms so they can speed back to the fortress when the snowballs are flying.
This final sale model may not be returned or exchanged.
Model: NF8998 (8-13)/NF4998 (1-7)
- Waterproof nylon upper with faux fur snow collar
- Waterproof gusset tongue
- Foam and fleece insulation
- Moisture wicking fleece lining
- Bungee lacing system with Easy-Grab Lace Lock
- Waterproof and recyclable lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- Proprietary technology offers traction and increased flexibility
- ICEWAVE outsole with multi-directional treads for stability in snowy conditions
- Height: 10 inches
- Weight: 1.62 lbs per pair
- Circumference: 101⁄2 inches (size 12)
- Comfortable down to -40°F, *varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level
Danform recommends kids visit a fit specialist at one of our four Vermont locations