KLOGS CAROLINA STEEL BLUE MEDIUM AND WIDE - FINAL SALE!
Save 35% Save %
Original price $130.00 - Original price $130.00
Original price $130.00
$84.50 - $84.50
Current price $84.50
Carolina's classic open-backed style keeps your foot secure with unique criss-cross straps and slight elastic goring for daylong comfort. Klogs' TRUComfort® Insoles cushioning and arch support keep you light on your feet. The polyurethane TRUBase® Outsole is shaped to give you even more support, energy-return, and shock-resistance. The Carolina also features our exclusive PURGrip® treads for sure-footed slip-resistance on wet or oily floors.
This Final Sale model may not be returned or exchanged.
Model: 3029 0537
- TRUComfort® Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all-day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support for all-day comfort.
- Klogs' TRUBase® outsoles are slip-resistant and rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments. Molded construction offers superior shock absorption and energy return.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort, flexibility, and energy return.
- Slight gore on side to accommodate foot ailments and for a more secure fit.
- Smooth leather uppers are full-grain leather. To clean gently wipe with soft dry or damp cloth, do not saturate the upper.
- Heel height: 1 3/4 inches
- Insole: microfiber topcloth and polyurethane base
- Sole: polyurethane
- Upper: leather
Typically runs half size large. If your shoe size is 8.5, please order a size 8.