KLOGS NAPLES PATENT MEDIUM AND WIDE
Nurses, bartenders, retail workers - occupations with long shifts and no time to sit - come to Danform looking for the best shoe for being on your feet all-day. Klogs Naples is one of our fit experts favorite recommendations because of its comfort combination: the deep heel cup, excellent arch support and superior cushioning that keep energy in your feet and pain at bay. Lightweight with a roomy toe box, it won't take long to add this slip-resistant work shoe into your regular rotation!
Recommended for proactive foot health as well as to alleviate the pain from arthritis, plantar fasciitis and other painful foot conditions.
Model: 3001-0682 (koi), 3001 0697 (bully), 3001-0701 (under the sea)
- TRUComfort® Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all-day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support for all day comfort.
- Klogs' TRUBase® outsoles are slip resistant and rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments. Molded construction offers superior shock absorption and energy return.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort flexibility, and energy return.
- Leather upper with side goring for a snug fit, a full back, and a padded collar. Roomier toe box provides extra wiggle room.
- Smooth leather uppers are full grain leather. To clean, wipe with a soft dry or damp cloth.
- Heel height: 1 3/4 inches
- Insole: microfiber topcloth and polyurethane base
- Sole: polyurethane
- Upper: leather
Typically runs half size large. If your shoe size is 8.5, please order a size 8.