KLOGS NAPLES BLACK-PINK RIBBON MEDIUM AND WIDE - FINAL SALE!
Nurses, bartenders, retail workers - occupations with long shifts and no time to sit - come to Danform looking for the best shoe for being on your feet all-day. Klogs Naples is one of our fit experts favorite recommendations because of its comfort combination: the deep heel cup, excellent arch support and superior cushioning that keep energy in your feet and pain at bay. Lightweight with a roomy toe box, it won't take long to add this slip-resistant work shoe into your regular rotation!
Recommended for proactive foot health as well as to alleviate the pain from arthritis, plantar fasciitis and other painful foot conditions.
This Final Sale model may not be returned or exchanged.
Model: 3001 0528
- TRUComfort® Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all-day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support for all day comfort.
- Klogs' TRUBase® outsoles are slip resistant and rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments. Molded construction offers superior shock absorption and energy return.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort flexibility, and energy return.
- Leather upper with side goring for a snug fit, a full back, and a padded collar. Roomier toe box provides extra wiggle room.
- Printed and patent leather patterns may vary from shoe to shoe. To clean, wipe with a soft dry or damp cloth.
- Heel height: 1 3/4 inches
- Insole: microfiber topcloth and polyurethane base
- Sole: polyurethane
- Upper: leather
Typically runs half size large. If your shoe size is 8.5, please order a size 8.