MACH 2 WOMEN'S
HOKA ONE ONE's Lightest Running Shoe
Think of the HOKA ONE ONE Mach 2 as your starter shoe if you've heard the buzz but aren't ready for the plush cushion of HOKA's Bondi or Clifton models. The Mach 2 has a thinner, responsive outsole keeping you closer to the ground for a fast and fun ride. Expect a softer cushion in the heel for protection and a firmer cushion in the foot for propulsion. Chances are, if the Mach 2 is your first HOKA, it will not be your last.
Tech term: PROFLY™ outsole
Which means: Cushioning designed to find the sweet spot between a soft landing and an energetic lift. Propels you with speed and softens the impact.
Model: 1099722 ALCH
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh offers a comfortable fit and optimal breathability
- Lightweight, structured and breathable tongue
- Perforations for increased breathability across midfoot and forefoot
- PROFLY™ outsole for a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Rubberized foam outsole for a lightweight, soft ground contact and responsive cushioning
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Weight: 6.6 oz. (US 7)
- Heel-toe drop: 5.0 mm
- Stability: Neutral, allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushion: Responsive
- Terrain: Road
Runs about a half size to a full size large.
"If you loved the Clayton's then these are for you."
"These are the lightest shoes I've ever worn but still manage to support me flawlessly."