OBOZ KATABATIC LOW WATERPROOF MEN'S
Speed is your friend with the Katabatic, as is support, stability, protection, and performance. We’ve paired our lightest midsole ever with our most breathable B-DRY waterproof membrane ever, for a hiking shoe with an amazing ride that not only keeps feet comfortable mile after mile, but also dry every step of the way.
Model: 44001 BLK SEA
- Abrasion-Resistant Breathable Mesh
- B-DRY Waterproof Membrane
- Gender specific last construction for a more custom fit
- Rubber heel counter protects the heel while providing support on uphill pursuits
- Midfoot ESS plate provides protection from trail debris and torsional rigidity on off-camber trails
- Reinforced TPU Overlays | welded & stitched to reduce weight, and provide protection & durability
- O FIT Insole® featuring Ortholite® Eco™ Originals™ and Hybrid™ eco contents with fully recycled moisture wicking top layer.
- Improved B-DRY lining adds increased waterproofness & breathability, is 100% recyclable and made from 25% post industrial waste.
- Oboz’s most-tested rubber compound boasting superior slip-resistance, enhanced durability, and improved elongation and tensile strength.
- Weight: 15.2 oz
Length: Runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.